Nomura Greentech is delighted that Alex Wotton, Managing Director and Co-Head of Nomura Greentech in EMEA, has been selected as one of Financial News’ Rising Stars of Investment Banking 2023.
As Co-Head of Nomura Greentech EMEA, Alex helps oversee around 60 bankers in the region and is also on Nomura’s global management committee for investment banking and is based in London. Prior to joining Nomura in 2015, Alex was head of Macquarie Capital’s Utilities coverage team.
His recent transactions include advising:
• Advised KKR on the sale of its 50% stake in X-ELIO, a leading renewable company, to Brookfield
• Advised Fluxys on the acquisition of a stake in Open Grid Europe
• Advised Solaer on the sale of its Spanish and Italian operations to Solarpack
• Advised Eurazeo and Infravia on the sale of Reden Solar for €2.5bn
• Advised Meridiam in relation to the acquisition by New Suez of all Suez SA’s legacy recycling and recovery assets in the UK from Veolia
• Advised AXA and Predica on the acquisition of 50% of Hornsea 2 offshore wind farm
• Advised GIC on the acquisition of a minority stake in CETIN, the leading telecoms infrastructure provided in CEE
• Advised ADIA and SSE on the sale of a 50% stake in SGN for £1.8bn
For Financial News subscribers: Meet the 25 Rising Stars of Investment Banking - Financial News
Share This Article